Request to Speak at an LD15 Meeting
Terms and Conditions:
- A maximum of three speakers will be scheduled for each LD15 meeting.
- Each received request will be confirmed via email as to when you are scheduled to speak.
- Scheduling is based on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Not all speakers will be approved based on number of requests.
Rules we honor faithfully:
- Petitions will not be allowed to circulate once the meeting has begun at 6:30 p.m. sharp.
- For your convenience, a table will be set outside of the meeting area where candidate representatives can interact with LD15 PC’s and collect signatures before and after the LD meeting.
- Each speaker will be given 5 minutes to speak. There’s a hard-stop at 5 minutes. Please plan accordingly.
- Meetings end sharply at 9 p.m.